Ian Clark, writing as Clark Nida, has edited two anthologies, narrated five audiobooks and published three novels plus several short stories and articles (let’s forget the software manuals and scientific papers). He likes dining out and composing light music using Logic Pro, but the only instrument he plays is the Jew’s harp.
After a career spent sipping complimentary cocktails at 30,000 feet and staring over broad shoulders into computer screens all over the world, I’ve landed down in Whitby on the Jurassic Coast.
Nothing to do all day but comb the beach looking for fossils…? Don’t you believe it – I’m as busy as ever I was. Except now I work for nothing.
- Thunderbolts and Haggomsteeans: An Anthology of Poems and Stories by Whitby Writers (2016).
- The Titan Kiss (2014, 2016).
- A Song for the Bees: An Anthology of Poems and Stories by Whitby Writers (2010).
- The Door Out Of Hell (2007, 2014).
- Anitra’s Petition (80% complete).